- Current Accounts
- Savings & Investments Accounts
- Personal Finance
- Home Finance
- Credit Cards
- Contact us
- Corporate Products
- Corporate E-Banking
- Global Trade Services
- Cash Management Solutions
- Structured Finance
- Murabaha Specific Investment
- Treasury Division
- Contact us
Your internet banking experience is now Smoother, Richer and more Rewarding.
Find out what you can do online:
- Manage Your Account and Debit Card
- Transfer Money and Make Payments
- Manage your SHB Credit Cards
- Tedallal Rewards Program
- Loans and Investments Services
- View, print and download your account statement
- Activate and block your ATM Card instantly
- Open an SHB sub-account online.
- Redeem your Tedallal points.
*A new and comprehensive rewarding program that gives you even more attention and more rewards when using many of our products and services. You will redeem your Tedalla points through your SHB internet banking service & print the vouchers through SHB ATMs.. new
- Get your SHB account IBAN number through an SMS.
- Subscribe to eStatement.
- Request a cheque book.
*You can select the branch you want to pick up the cheque book from.
- Register for Soft Token as an alternative authentication method during logins and transactions through internet banking
* As an alternative of receiving the One Time Password SMS messages, we also offer an application to install in your smartphones that will allow you to authenticate your transactions.
- Click here to register and follow the easy instructions. Note: Make sure that your SHB ATM card is valid
To watch Demo
- Click here to watch a quick demo on SHB internet & mobile banking services.
Find out about SHB Reward Program
- Click here to view our new and comprehensive rewarding program (Tedallal) designed to give you even more attention and more rewards when using many of our products and services.
How to update your mobile number at any SHB ATM
- Choose “More Services” from the main menu.
- Choose “Update Mobile Number”
- Enter your mobile number then choose “Correct”.
To contact us
- From Saudi Arabia: 800 124 3000
- From abroad or mobile: +966 9200 13323